QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

手机号码,快捷登录

查看: 17302|回复: 128

好开心终于给我的堇补光了!《补充了一下国外相关LED照明资料》

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-7-6 20:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国河北
本帖最后由 紫色天空BJ 于 2014-7-8 20:12 编辑

非常感谢论坛花友乡野村姑,看了她的贴子,哇,知道这世界上有种东西叫LED灯带,光光速买回家安装收拾好,非常漂亮,补光也好,灯带很便宜,电费成本也低,好开心阿!正是我想要的,因为灯管补光实在太麻烦了,照片是手机拍的,效果不够理想呵呵

很梦幻的感觉吧,6LED灯带,75CM宽的架子

这个吧,两米灯带买少了,忍了

灯光照耀下的堇儿们,希望可以长的更好

能不能快点出小苗呢!

好不容易把阳台打扫出来也顺代SHOW一下啦!

再一次感谢花友乡野村姑,我终于满意了,愉笑的心情阿。

各位花友们都说光谱问题,是的我也不太懂,到底行不行查了半天资料,补充给大家
资料原网址:http://forum.african-violet.eu/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=923

LED lights
LED lights are available for everyone. You can use them as an alternative source of light for growing plants.
They are cost reducing, you electricity bills can be much lower.

Now I'm thinking on applying them on my plant stands.
1 meter of 120 smd led light strip can give 480 lumens of light, so if you apply 2 or 2,5 m, then you can provide almost 1000 lumens for your plants.

Now I have two T8 tubes. It can provide 2700 lumens. BUT!!
Due to the cylindrical design of a fluorescent tube lamp, only ~1/3 of the light output directly
illuminates the intended surface. It means that my 2700 lumens acutally counts only 900 for my plants!

Led lights' effectiveness is around 86%.
So if you put 2,5 meters of LED light strips then it means 1032 lumens for your plants!

2 pieces of T8 tubes consume 36 Watts together, 2.5 meters of LED strip consume 24 Watts and it gives a little bit more lumens.

Here is a really good article on comparing LED and T8 tubes.
http://ledlightinggroupllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Performance-email.pdf
Re: LED lightsLaci, have you tested some LED lights on your plants?
Are they expansive comparing to fluorescent tube light? Would like to see some pictures.
Re: LED lightsI did not buy any. It is more cheaper rhen T8 tubes if you buy it from e-b-y
Know I'm really thinking about is, since 2 of my tubes went wrong. So the lifetime of the tubes are not that much.
Re: LED lights
Laci, please write the details, how you have installed the leds? What kind of leds, write the parameters. How many lumens or equivalents of watts? How many per shelf you have installed? Are they just white or coloured?

Some of our members have also installed leds. They say they are very satisfied.
Re: LED lightsI have installed my LED a few weeks ago. I ordered it from ebay and had to wait for several weeks to arrive.

It is installed as you can see it on the picture:

The mid one is an 240 smd/meter white cool LED strip. White cool is the most important one for the violets. The two on the sides are warm white LED strips (120 smd/meter).

I put the strongest in almost the width of the plant stand.
This is how they light the surface of the plant stand. I considered both alignment, but I choosed the conventional way.

One of our member applied speciel grow lights, it's much more expensive, and I'm not convienced about that it worth that price.

Re: LED lightsLED's are definitely lights for the future. They may be cost effective but I wonder just how efficient will your LED lights be. How many wats per strip 3 or 5? Certainly not enough for what you are hoping to achive. On the other hand T8's are not that expensive to run. We are only talking about 36 wats. They produce all the colours required to grow. There is a panel on the market today which is all LED bolbs - red, green and blue and it is 60 wats and will cost you £1000. Personally I would stick with using tubes. Mike Ps. hope they work for you
Re: LED lightsWhen I compare the operational costs, I'm not thinking about the price of the electricity. I consider the replacement of the fixtures. My fixtures worked for 5-6 months only!! You have to replace the tubes regurarly too. Okay, my tubes working more than a year until now.

LED lights can give enough lights for the plants. Today we measured it with a light meter. I don't remember the values, I will ask for the numbers from my friend, she noted them down. T8 has stronger light, LED has less strong, but the performance is different. Led using less electricity, but it gives around 2000-2500 lux on the foliage level. If you put the plant closer to the light it can be more and it won't hurt the plants, because it do not emit any temperature or so less, that is not harmful for the plants.

Mike, that panel doesn't worth its price As in case of T8 tubes, you can also consider to use a simple coolwhite LED strip for growing plants. It's much more cheaper. 5 meter of 120 smd LED strips is almost the same price as a 60 cm T8 fixture with a tube.

Re: LED lightsI found this topic very useful because I'm preparing myself to build a rack for the violet collection that I intend to have as soon as possible. I agree that the LED lights are much more advantageous than the fluorescent lights, but still I wonder if they have the same effect on the plants.

Laci, thanks for sharing! Keep us informed with who are the plants doing.
I see the shelves are almost empty, you need to fill them in   Do you need some plants more?

Here I have found some pictures of plants which were grown under LED lights:
http://www.fialki.ru/node/9655

这里有对比

用了反光布
Some members from our forum have also installed LED-lights, see some pictures of plants - before and after a month:

http://gesneriaceae.eu/forum/index.php?topic=330.60

Laci, thank you for sharing all this info on you light set-up. I have found this thread very informative, especially as I am also considering an LED light system for my AV's. I do have one or two questions about the powering of the lights and how they are connected to the power supply.

From what I understand, the LED strip lights are powered by a power supply/adaptor, but you have to calculate the power rating (in watts) of all the LED strip lights to determine what power supply output is required. Is my understanding correct? How did you do your set-up? Also, how do you connect all the LED light strips together so that they are all powered by one power supply/adaptor?

It is very easy to calculate which adaptor do you need. Each led strip has a desciption which says how much energy are they using in KW.
Usually 1 meter of Led strip is using 10-20 Kw depending on the type. So if you're using 5 meters of Led strips, than it will consume: 5*10 Kw.
In this case you'll need an adapter which can handle 50 KW or more. Everytime overcalculate it, so if you led strips will consume 50 KW, then just calculate with an adapter which can handle 60-70 kw.

You can use one bigger or more small adapters it depends on you and on your plant stand setup.

Lumens are also indicated in the description of the led strip, if not, don't buy it. If you calculate 1000 lumens for 1m2 than your plants will be happy.

If 1 meter of led strip can produce 1000 lumens, than your plants will be happy. Just try to arrange the strips in a way that all the surface can get enough light. Of course around the corners the light will be less, but you can grow episcias there or hoyas

GOOGLE译了一下,一定不准,英文水平有限呵

LED灯
LED lights are available for everyone. You can use them as an alternative source of light for growing plants.
LED灯可供每个人。你可以使用它们作为植物生长的一种替代光源。
They are cost reducing, you electricity bills can be much lower.
他们降低成本,你可以大大降低电费。
Now I'm thinking on applying them on my plant stands.
现在我在运用他们在我厂的思想主张。
1 meter of 120 smd led light strip can give 480 lumens of light, so if you apply 2 or 2,5 m, then you can provide almost 1000 lumens for your plants.
120贴片LED灯条1米可以给480流明的光,所以如果你使用2或2.5米,然后你可以为植物提供了几乎1000流明。
Now I have two T8 tubes. It can provide 2700 lumens. BUT!!
我现在有两个T8灯管。它可以提供2700流明。但!!
Due to the cylindrical design of a fluorescent tube lamp, only ~1/3 of the light output directly
由于荧光灯筒设计,只有~ 1 / 3的光输出直接
illuminates the intended surface. It means that my 2700 lumens acutally counts only 900 for my plants!
说明了预期的表面。这意味着我的2700流明的实际数量只有900对我厂!
Led lights' effectiveness is around 86%.
LED灯的效果是86%左右。
So if you put 2,5 meters of LED light strips then it means 1032 lumens for your plants!
所以如果你把2.5米的LED灯条就意味着1032流明,你的植物!
2 pieces of T8 tubes consume 36 Watts together, 2.5 meters of LED strip consume 24 Watts and it gives a little bit more lumens.
2件T8灯管功率36瓦,2.5米的LED条消耗24瓦,它给出了一点点的流明。
Here is a really good article on comparing LED and T8 tubes.
这是一个非常好的对LED和T8管第。
http://ledlightinggroupllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Performance-email.pdf
http://ledlightinggroupllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/performance-email.pdf
回复:LED灯
Laci, have you tested some LED lights on your plants?
拉奇,你有测试一些LED灯在你的植物?
Are they expansive comparing to fluorescent tube light? Would like to see some pictures.
他们是膨胀与荧光灯管?想看一些图片。
I did not buy any. It is more cheaper rhen T8 tubes if you buy it from e-b-y
我没有买任何。它更便宜且T8管,如果你买它从e-b-y
Know I'm really thinking about is, since 2 of my tubes went wrong. So the lifetime of the tubes are not that much.
知道我真的很想,因为我2管了。管的寿命并不多。
Laci, please write the details, how you have installed the leds? What kind of leds, write the parameters. How many lumens or equivalents of watts? How many per shelf you have installed? Are they just white or coloured?
拉奇,请写细节,你已经安装了LED?什么样的LED,写参数。多少流明或等价物的瓦?你有多少每架安装?他们仅仅是白色或彩色的?
Some of our members have also installed leds. They say they are very satisfied.
我们的一些成员也安装了LED。他们说他们都很满意。
I have installed my LED a few weeks ago. I ordered it from ebay and had to wait for several weeks to arrive.
我已经安装了LED几周前我。我下令从易趣网不得不等待几个星期到达。
It is installed as you can see it on the picture:
它安装在你可以在照片上看到它:
图像
The mid one is an 240 smd/meter white cool LED strip. White cool is the most important one for the violets. The two on the sides are warm white LED strips (120 smd/meter).
中间是一个240米的白色LED条SMD /酷。白冷是最重要的一个紫罗兰。两边的两个暖白光LED条(120 /米)。
图像
I put the strongest in almost the width of the plant stand.
我把最强的几乎在厂站的宽度。
This is how they light the surface of the plant stand. I considered both alignment, but I choosed the conventional way.
这就是他们的厂站的表面。我认为两个对准,但我选择了传统的方式。
图像
图像
One of our member applied speciel grow lights, it's much more expensive, and I'm not convienced about that it worth that price.
我们的一个成员施加一定生长灯,这是更昂贵的,我不肯定,这个价格是值得的。
图像
LED's are definitely lights for the future. They may be cost effective but I wonder just how efficient will your LED lights be. How many wats per strip 3 or 5? Certainly not enough for what you are hoping to achive. On the other hand T8's are not that expensive to run. We are only talking about 36 wats. They produce all the colours required to grow. There is a panel on the market today which is all LED bolbs - red, green and blue and it is 60 wats and will cost you £1000. Personally I would stick with using tubes. Mike Ps. hope they work for you
LED的绝对是未来灯。他们可能是成本有效的但我知道如何有效的将你的LED灯。多少瓦每片3或5?当然不够你希望实现。另一方面,T8不是昂贵的运行。我们只谈36号。他们生产的所有颜色需要成长。有一个小组在今天的市场上,这是所有LED bolbs -红色,绿色和蓝色是60瓦,将花费你1000£。我将坚持使用管。迈克:希望他们为你工作
When I compare the operational costs, I'm not thinking about the price of the electricity. I consider the replacement of the fixtures. My fixtures worked for 5-6 months only!! You have to replace the tubes regurarly too. Okay, my tubes working more than a year until now.
当我比较运行成本,我不是对电价的思考。我认为夹具的更换。我的设备工作5-6个月只!!你必须更换管regurarly太。好吧,我管工作了一年多,直到现在。
LED lights can give enough lights for the plants. Today we measured it with a light meter. I don't remember the values, I will ask for the numbers from my friend, she noted them down. T8 has stronger light, LED has less strong, but the performance is different. Led using less electricity, but it gives around 2000-2500 lux on the foliage level. If you put the plant closer to the light it can be more and it won't hurt the plants, because it do not emit any temperature or so less, that is not harmful for the plants.
LED灯可以提供足够的植物灯。今天,我们测量与光计。我不记得我的价值,我会向我的朋友的号码,她注意到了。T8具有更强的光,LED不强,但性能是不同的。LED使用更少的电力,但它在2000-2500力士的叶子上的水平。如果你把植物接近光可以更多的,它不会伤害植物,因为它不排放任何温度或太少,不利于植物。
Mike, that panel doesn't worth its price As in case of T8 tubes, you can also consider to use a simple coolwhite LED strip for growing plants. It's much more cheaper. 5 meter of 120 smd LED strips is almost the same price as a 60 cm T8 fixture with a tube.
迈克,面板不值得在T8管的情况下的价格,你也可以考虑使用一个简单的coolwhite种植植物的LED条。它更便宜。120贴片LED条5米的价格几乎为60厘米的T8管相同的夹具。
I found this topic very useful because I'm preparing myself to build a rack for the violet collection that I intend to have as soon as possible. I agree that the LED lights are much more advantageous than the fluorescent lights, but still I wonder if they have the same effect on the plants.
我发现这个话题很有用,因为我准备自己建造一架紫罗兰色的集合,我打算尽快。我同意,LED灯比荧光灯更有利,但我仍然想知道如果他们在植物相同的效果。
Laci, thanks for sharing! Keep us informed with who are the plants doing.
拉奇,谢谢分享!让我们了解谁是植物做的。
I see the shelves are almost empty, you need to fill them in   Do you need some plants more?
我看到货架上几乎是空的,你需要填写你需要一些植物更多吗?
Here I have found some pictures of plants which were grown under LED lights:
在这里,我发现其中一些LED灯下生长的植物图片:
http://www.fialki.ru/node/9655
从我们的论坛的一些成员也安装了LED灯,之前和之后的一个月看一些图片的植物:
http://gesneriaceae.eu/forum/index.php?topic=330.60
http://gesneriaceae.eu/forum/index.php?主题= 330.60
Laci, thank you for sharing all this info on you light set-up. I have found this thread very informative, especially as I am also considering an LED light system for my AV's. I do have one or two questions about the powering of the lights and how they are connected to the power supply.
拉奇,谢谢你光设置共享这些信息。我发现这个帖子的内容非常丰富,特别是因为我也在考虑一个LED灯的。我做我的AV系统有一个或两个问题关于供电的灯,它们是如何连接到电源。
From what I understand, the LED strip lights are powered by a power supply/adaptor, but you have to calculate the power rating (in watts) of all the LED strip lights to determine what power supply output is required. Is my understanding correct? How did you do your set-up? Also, how do you connect all the LED light strips together so that they are all powered by one power supply/adaptor?
从我的理解,该LED条灯是由一个电源适配器供电,但你要计算的额定功率(瓦)所有的LED灯带确定电源输出是必需的。我的理解是正确的?你怎样做你的设置吗?同时,你如何连接所有的LED灯条连接在一起,它们都是由一个电源适配器供电?
It is very easy to calculate which adaptor do you need. Each led strip has a desciption which says how much energy are they using in KW.
这是很容易计算的,适配器,你需要。每个LED条具有描述说他们使用多少能量在千瓦。
Usually 1 meter of Led strip is using 10-20 Kw depending on the type. So if you're using 5 meters of Led strips, than it will consume: 5*10 Kw.
通常1米的LED条使用10-20千瓦取决于类型。所以如果你使用的是5米的LED条,比它会消耗:5×10千瓦。
In this case you'll need an adapter which can handle 50 KW or more. Everytime overcalculate it, so if you led strips will consume 50 KW, then just calculate with an adapter which can handle 60-70 kw.
在这种情况下,你需要一个适配器,可以处理50千瓦以上。每次overcalculate它,所以如果你LED条将消耗50千瓦,然后才算一个适配器可以处理60-70万千瓦。
You can use one bigger or more small adapters it depends on you and on your plant stand setup.
你可以使用一个更大或更小的适配器,它取决于你和你设置的厂站。
Lumens are also indicated in the description of the led strip, if not, don't buy it. If you calculate 1000 lumens for 1m2 than your plants will be happy.
流明进行LED条描述的,如果不是,就不要买它。如果你计算1000流明平方米,比你的植物会快乐。
If 1 meter of led strip can produce 1000 lumens, than your plants will be happy. Just try to arrange the strips in a way that all the surface can get enough light. Of course around the corners the light will be less, but you can grow episcias there or hoyas
如果1米的LED条可产生1000流明,比你的植物会快乐。请安排带在所有表面可以获得足够的光。当然,转弯,光会少一些,但你可以成长episcias还是乔治城大学

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-6 21:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
好高大上的感觉啊!!赞32个~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-6 21:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
这灯真不错啊 俺也想整个了

点评

你看消息,我给你留言了  发表于 2014-7-6 21:20
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-6 21:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国四川成都
关键是光谱对不

点评

等看看效果回头我再发一个贴子,不过我看我朋友们用灯管也是白光的,我就选择了一个白光的灯带  发表于 2014-7-6 21:28
我也只是听说,对光谱效果才好  发表于 2014-7-6 21:25
说实话真不知道,呵呵  发表于 2014-7-6 21:20
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-6 21:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江杭州
整齐,清爽,漂亮,花架好看
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-6 21:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国吉林通化
楼主养花真的好用心啊,花儿也给力。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-6 21:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广西桂林
请问楼主的最大的装堇的塑料盒在哪里买的

点评

我消息发你链接了  发表于 2014-7-6 23:24
谢谢楼主,我去看看  发表于 2014-7-6 21:24
就是那个大大的透明保湿盒吧,淘宝,宇前流星,这一家买的,好象只有他家有,你自己再看看  发表于 2014-7-6 21:22
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-6 21:21 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
收拾的很漂漂啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-6 21:23 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
漂亮
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-6 21:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东广州
非常专业的 爱 苦人士。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|广告联系|Archiver|踏花行 ( 浙ICP备09015114号-2 )浙公网安备 33010602000227号

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 11:35 , Processed in 0.152255 second(s), 37 queries .